The FCB is a unique place, between the fields and the river, established within an 18th century farmstead.
A concert and live performance venue and a site propitious to creation, the FCB organises themed evenings with dinner, theatre, shows for young spectators, exhibitions, etc.
It is also a precious resource where a vast range of projects emerge, in partnership with local associations in particular.
On the agenda:
- Jazz dans les Prés, a rural travelling jazz season, from March to November.
- La Fête des Enfants, a youth programme of performances by regional companies for the whole family, during each school holiday period.
- Dîners dans le Noir (dinner in the dark) with our partners, A Vue de Truffe and L’AVEC.
- School and cultural programme.
- Shows available on request.
When you come to the FCB, be sure to be curious, and prepare yourself for a few surprises!
Mode de paiement :
Chèques bancaires et postaux,
Equipements et services :
Langues parlées :